Save on fuel with Z Business
When you sign up with Z Business, as a Chamber of Commerce member you’ll get 8 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at over 200 Z service stations nationwide. You can also earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints DollarsTM on your fuel spend.
Whatever business you're in, the last thing you want is to waste time on fuel administration. That's the beauty of Chamber’s Z Business.
It’s a handy fuel card designed for busy business people
Z Business does the administration, you do the business.
What’s on offer for Chamber of Commerce members with Z Business?
- Save 8 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide.
- Save 13.5 cents per litre off the national list price at Z truck stops.
- No maximum fill limits, or minimum spends, apply.
- Earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints DollarsTM, on your fuel spend at Z service stations.**
- Credit terms, twice monthly invoices e-mailed straight to your inbox and payment by direct debit.
- No transaction or card replacement fees; just a $1 monthly card fee (excl GST) per month, per card
- Access to Z Business Online, a free online tool giving you the ability to manage what you can buy on your card, set up alerts for when you’re close to reaching your ideal monthly card spend, and access to useful reports about your fuel use and overall spend.
To take advantage of the exclusive Chamber Z Business offer, please contact your local Chamber for more information
Signing up for Z Business is easy and can be done online in a matter of minutes. Simply go to z.co.nz/Chamber to apply.
To view the offer please click here.
Got a Z Card already?
If your business already has a Z Card through your local Chamber of Commerce, and you’re not receiving this latest offer and want to be, all you need to do is -
Call Z Business on 0800 474 355 or drop them an email at email@example.com to make the change.
Not sure what offer you’re currently on?
Log into your Z Business Online account or get in touch with Z Business directly to make sure you’re getting the most from Z Business account.
The fine print
Z Business standard terms and conditions and credit criteria apply to all Z Business accounts. The business must be GST registered to apply for Z Business.
* The VTNZ offer excludes vehicles over 3.5 tonnes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other VTNZ discount price offer. Payments made by cash or EFTPOS only.
** For more information on collecting Fly Buys or Airpoints with Z Business, including Fly Buys and Airpoints terms and conditions, visit z.co.nz/ZCard.
Feeding Z Card invoice data into Xero makes data input a breeze
If there’s one thing Chamber of Commerce members need more of, it’s time. Time for important stuff like growing the business – or just having a life. That’s why Z Business has teamed up with Kiwi company, Xero.
Now you can save time by getting a copy of your Z Business invoice data fed directly into Xero. Which means no more manual entering of transactions – because it’s all done for you. Just code and approve the transactions in Xero, and you can get on with running your business.
It’s flexible: Every business is different, so you can choose to have all your Z Business transactions fed through or just a summary. It’s up to you.
Even better – it’s free! Z Business is New Zealand’s only fuel company to offer this feed – and as a Z Business customer it won’t cost you a cent.
Sign up now – it’s easy! It only takes two minutes to sign up – just visit z.co.nz/xero. You’ll need a Xero account.
Terms and conditions apply.
Don’t have a Z Card? Go to z.co.nz/chamber to sign up. You’ll need the offer code CHAMBERNR to get started.