Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
Seeking: Assistant Accountant
Key skills and experience:
- Fresh NZ Accounting graduate
- Assistant Accountant internship experience – 3 months
- Accounting experience – can provide accounting support to the accounting department; prepare and maintain accounting documents and records; prepare bank deposits; general ledger postings and statements; reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Data entry – able to daily enter key data of financial transactions in the database
- Administration assistance and support to company personnel
- Problem-solving – able to research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies and inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Outgoing person with the ability to collaborate and achieve results
Computer skills include: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MYOB
Qualifications: Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Finance); Certificate of Business
Value added: Fluent in Mandarin
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.