Seeking: Customer Service
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand customer service experience in reception and administration
- Overseas experience in teaching in primary schools and kindergartens
- Experienced in invoicing/receipting, scanning, filing, emailing, documentation and reporting
- Friendly, personable manner, motivated by helping people
- Ability to interact and relate well with people on a 1:1 basis which helps in getting the job done
- Always make customers feel at ease and valued
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MedTech32, CMS, CRTS, Chart Scan, Chips, Concerto, PHS, i.PM, 3M Chart View
Qualifications: National Certificate for Health Support Assistants; New Zealand Certificate in Business in Administration & Technology (Medical Administration specialisation); Business Administration & Computing;
Bachelor of Commerce; Bachelor of Education
Value added: Fluent in Hindi, Punjabi and Gujarati
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.