Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand Accounting & Finance graduate seeking her first opportunity
- Local experience in customer service as a librarian assistant and receptionist
- Has developed confidence in a long-term volunteer role at the Citizens Advice Bureau helping people find the information they need and give advice
- Flexible and adaptable with all cultures
- Able to take initiative and leadership when relevant
Computer skills include: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher), Xero and Visio
Qualifications: Bachelor of Business (Economics and minor in Accounting and Information Systems)
Value added: Fluent in Arabic
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.