Engineering / Technical
Seeking: Graduate Environmental Scientist
Key skills and experience:
- University of Auckland graduate in Earth Science and Geography
- Technical skills include surveying (using a dumpy level), geological and geomorphological field mapping, core logging and GIS techniques
- Strong personal skills with years of experience in various work environments ranging from teaching, customer service and administration
- Works well in teams and has strong time management and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Thrives when given the opportunity to problem-solve and be creative
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), GIS (including ArcMap)
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.