Key skills and experience:
- Significant experience working with small, large and complex organisations in New Zealand
- Strong financial and management accounting experience - financial statements, accounts receivable/payables, general ledger reconciliation
- Diversified administration support skills with excellent interpersonal, phone and digital skills
- Demonstrated skills in preparing and presenting precise information for businesses
- Excellent people skills – over 10 years’ experience in dealing and liaising with internal and external clients
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MYOB, XERO
Qualifications: Bachelor of Business (Accounting); Certificate in Business
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.