Administration / Business Support
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in health education, management, administration and HR management
- Extensive Pacific experience, knowledge of cultural uniqueness, experience of working with diverse groups
- Extensive experience in working with government and regional agencies, detailed knowledge of protocols and procedures of international agencies
- Experience of working at senior and responsible levels of management
- Team player, pleasant to work with
- Professional worker, well-organised, respectful of others’ opinions
- Take initiative for continuous professional development
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SPSS (statistical analysis software)
Qualifications: Post graduate Diploma in Management (Health); Post graduate Diploma in Public Health; Masters of Medicine in Microbiology
Bachelor of Medicine
Value added: Fluent in Hindi and Punjabi
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.