IT / Web Design
Seeking: IT Technical Support/Alarm Systems Technician
Key skills and experience:
- Telecommunication Engineer with excellent customer service experience with computer systems and networks
- Have worked in a secure environment by using encryption devices to protect the users from external violation
- Can multi-task with high quality results and experienced with project management
- Speed performance and works well under pressure
- Friendly and motivated, team management experience
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), CCNA switching, Routing Protocol
Qualifications: Bachelor of Telecommunication and Electronics
Value added: Fluent in Arabic
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.