Engineering / Technical
Seeking: Graduate Civil Engineer
Key skills and experience:
- Graduate Civil Engineer from a New Zealand university
- Ability to manage data and provide technical written reports with
- Apply knowledge and problem-solving skills to devise solutions
- Can work effectively in a group and individually
- Excellent communication skills verified by working as a guest relations assistant
- Broad background working with different company’s software and data management or data entry
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Revit, Circly, Sidra
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil)
Value added: Fluent in Arabic
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.