Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
Seeking: Accounting Manager/Financial Analyst
Key skills and experience:
- Wealth of experience in accounting and financial reporting, business analysis – able to provide analytical support for financial decisions
- In-depth experience on forecasting and budgeting
- Proficient in cost-benefit analysis and sensitivity analysis
- Highly competent in developing financial models for risk and profitability analysis
- Strong ability to identify business and industry key drivers
- Strong capability on analysis and interpretation of management information
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) MYOB, Risk Simulator
Qualifications: Graduate Diploma in Commerce (major in Accounting); Master of Business Administration; Graduate Diploma in Finance; Bachelor in Economics
Value added: Fluent in Spanish
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.