Engineering / Technical
Seeking: Electronics/Production Technician
Key skills and experience:
- 3 years New Zealand experience in electronics manufacturing as a production technician and electronics repair person
- Understanding of lean manufacturing, Kanban, root cause analysis and 5-S
- Broad knowledge of electronics manufacturing procedures along with knowledge in practical and theoretical electronics with experience in testing, monitoring, troubleshooting, assembling, repairing and designing
- Exposure to wide manufacturing equipment including SMT, Wave Soldering, Environment Chambers and AO
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Altium Designer, LT SPICE
Qualifications: Master of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics); Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electronics)
Value added: Fluent in Marathi and Hindi
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.