Education / Training
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive university lecturing experience, published author, translator, editor and journalist
- Responsible for teaching students from first-year level through to senior years and post-graduate students, including Masters students; editing PhD theses and peer reviewing articles
- Mentoring functions and application of regulations in the university environment
- Self-reliant, but also a great team player
- Used to improving work practices and procedures for more efficiency
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Qualifications: PhD in Comparative Literature; Master of Arts; Bachelor of Arts; TEFL Certificate
Value added: Fluent in German and Italian, some French and Spanish
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.