IT / Web Design
Seeking: Business Analyst/Web Developer/Social Media Marketing
Key skills & experience:
- Versatile IT professional with a wealth of collective experience in NZ and overseas with the Web, Intranet and various applications, Business Analysis, Testing, Project Management, Social Media, marketing and communications
- Highly adaptable and quick to pick up new concepts.
- Able to manage multiple projects and activities from conception to roll-out, enhancements, training and support
- Great with requirements gathering, facilitating workshops, simplifying requirements and translating them into user friendly specifications, mock-ups, interfaces and workflows
- Excellent at bridging the gap between technical, design and business teams
- Able to foster great relationships with stakeholders of all levels as well as able to mentor junior members of the team
Computer skills include: Extensive skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Project, Outlook), modelling and project management tools; web-based email, content, form/workflow management applications; web development applications and languages; multimedia applications; data analysis tools; document/record management and versioning applications etc.
Qualifications: Foundation Certificate in Prince2 Project Management; Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate of Participation; 6Sigma - Green Belt Certification on Intranet Process Improvement; Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computer Science
Value added: Fluent in Tamil and Malay
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.