Engineering / Technical
Seeking: Telecommunication Engineer
Key skills and experience:
- Global experience in Telecommunication networks deployment, integration, migration, operation & maintenance and upgrading for well-known Telco operators and vendors
- Extensive hands-on expertise with Telco technologies i.e. Fix/Mobile Core Networks, OSS, BSS, technical customer service support and Linux server administration
- Client coaching experience, service delivery and problem-solving
- Experienced in SOP, SLA, Process & Conflict Management, Problem and Change Management
- Initiative and ability to take responsibility, loves to plan and goal-focused, time management and self-management skills
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Windows, Linux OS
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering; ITIL Foundation and Private Security Personnel Licensing Authority (PSPLA) certificate
Value added: Fluent in Urdu
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.