IT / Web Design
Seeking: Graduate Web/Mobile Application Developer
Key skills & experience:
- Fresh Computer Science graduate from The University of Auckland
- Has done a 3 month internship as Intern Developer and successfully completed Microsoft Student Accelerator Program
- Capable of front and back end website development
- Knowledge of Cross Platform Mobile Application development using Xamarin
- Reliable, active listener, can communicate constructively
- Flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft PowerBI, Azure Cloud Services, website development, Visual Studio, Windows OS, software application installation, configuration and troubleshooting
Qualifications: Graduate Diploma in Computer Science; Certificate of Proficiency (Principles of Programming); Certificate of Proficiency (Principles of Computer Science); Certificate of Proficiency (An Introduction to Practical Computing); Bachelor of Science (Electronic Engineering)
Value added: Fluent in Urdu and Pashto
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.