IT / Web Design
Seeking: IT Support
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in customer service and as an IT hardware technician
- Broad knowledge in both Technical and Customer Service
- Experienced in working with servers, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WDS and troubleshooting computer peripherals
- Has provided staff training on management of Office 365, VPN Soft-ether and diverse software applications
- Able to understand and follow instructions, confident in completing any task
- Works well in any environment and very good at helping others in the workplace
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Windows Operating Systems 95, 98, NT, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Linux
Qualifications: Diploma in Computing Networking and Security (Level 7); Diploma in IT Technical Support (Level 5)
Value added: Fluent in Tamil, Sinhala and Korean
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.