IT / Web Design
Seeking: Senior Systems/Network Engineer/Infrastructure Engineer
Key skills & experience:
- A solution-oriented IT Infrastructure Specialist with over 10 years of IT experience
- Always ensure best infrastructure is implemented, managed, maintained and supported for the smooth functioning of an enterprise organisation
- Experienced in enterprise systems administration, networking, Cloud computing, Citrix
- Enjoy and great at taking leadership, excel at cross-team communications, mentoring and believe in growing as a team and getting tasks done effectively
- Very versatile and quick to learn, especially when put into situations that requires immediate attention and a quick response
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Cisco series switch/router, LAN/WAN design, Microsoft Active directory, DNS, DHCP, ADFS, Group Policy, HP servers with Blade, HP 3PAR, HP Storageworks, Windows Server 2003/2008/2010/2012, Juniper, Sonicwall, Fortigate (Firewall), Azure, VMWare (5.x - 6.5), Citrix XENapp 6.5, F5 (BIG-IP)
Qualifications: ITIL Foundation; VMware Certified Professional (VCP); Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices ICND2; Bachelor of Science (Honours); Business Computing and Information Technology
Value added: Fluent in Malay and Tamil
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.