Seeking: Food/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Key skills & experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in food/pharmaceutical manufacturing and pathology service organisations
- Extensive manufacturing experience – sound knowledge of GMP & HACCP procedures, customer service, product quality and compliance
- Experienced phlebotomist – sound knowledge of blood collection methods and how to operate a pathology collection clinic
- Extensive experience in dealing with internal and external customers and the ability to develop long-term effective relationships
- Excellent attention to detail, able to multi-task
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite
Qualifications: Certificate in Pathology; Certificate in Food Manufacturing
Value added: Fluent in Hindi
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.