IT / Web Design
Seeking: Network Engineer
Key skills and experience:
- Multi-vendor experience in Cisco, Juniper and Huawei
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) in service providers and data centres
- Sound knowledge of MPLS, MPLS-TE, MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, CSC, QoS, IP Multicast, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MP-BGP, BFD, RIP, EIGRP,OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MP-BGP, BFD
RTTS Ticketing System (Network Operation & Fault Management System), NMS Info-Vista, CIC and U2000 (Performance Monitoring Systems)
- Goal-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Always eager to learn and develop new skills
- Respectful and supportive
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Qualifications: Master in Computer Sciences; Bachelor of Computer Sciences; ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
Value added: Fluent in Urdu
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.