Sales / Marketing
Key skills and experience:
- 9 years’ managerial experience in New Zealand and overseas with experience in manufacturing, retail, projects, construction and service organisations
- Over 5 years in strategy, marketing and communication management
- In last role was responsible for the effective strategy, branding, marketing, communication and advertising activities for 7 companies across the GCC with the focus on increasing revenues, margins and market share whilst working towards a position of sustainable competitive advantage
- Experienced in setting out the strategic and action plans where we established new sales companies, new business channels and market verticals that allowed sales to increase dramatically
- Also managed ten seminars with over 500 delegates that resulted in winning over $3m USD contracts, set up a company and introduced a new brand that increased sales by $5m USD to the group
- Digital marketing activities including websites, SEO, SEM and social media with over 10,000 followers
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MYOB, SAP, Oracle, In-house ERP, CRM Systems
Qualifications: Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and with Graduate Diploma in Commercial Law and Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing and Management, Project Management, Marketing Strategy and Negotiation Skills Certified
Value added: Fluent in Arabic
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.