Key skills & experience:
- New Zealand Accounting graduate with experience in manufacturing and service organisations
- Broad knowledge of financial systems and how businesses operate
- Accounting experience in financial statements, accounts receivable & payable, bank reconciliation, supplier reconciliation and inventory management
- Proficient with MYOB, able to look for the detail in the transactions and record in MYOB
- Friendly and helpful, keen to learn and improve skills always
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), MYOB, Xero
Qualifications: Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)
Value added: Fluent in Hindi
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.