Project Management / Contract Management
Seeking: IT Project Manager/SCRUM Master
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in managing IT and software development projects
- Experience managing projects on different business domains including Banking & Finance, E-Commerce, BPO, Energy and Telecom
- Experience managing complex projects working with stakeholders at operational, technical and executive levels
- Adept at working with and managing multi-disciplinary, cross-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Familiar with all the different aspects of the Software Development Life-cycle
- Experience in Agile (using SCRUM and KANBAN) as well as Waterfall based software development methodologies
Computer skills include: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, Redmine, SharePoint, Google Apps
Qualifications: Project Management Professional (PMP); Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology)
Value added: Fluent in Hindi, Bengali and Portuguese
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.