Business Development / Analysis / Client Services
Seeking: Sales and Marketing/Business Development Manager
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in Construction, EPC Engineering, FMCG and Telecom organisations
- Excellent knowledge of sales, marketing and business development strategy
- Extensive experience in relationship development, export sales & marketing, SME & channel development, new business acquisition, technical and commercial negotiations, government contracts, business analysis, technical sales, regulatory compliance and mitigation,
- RFP/RFQ/pre or post bid meetings or tender management, project development and management both at private and government levels
- Believe in scope of improvement, always meets deadlines
- Highly self-motivated individual, proactive, detailed and meticulous
Qualifications: Master of Business Administration; Master of Commerce; Bachelor of Commerce
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Office 365, SAP CRM, Microsoft CRM, IBase, Customer/Sales Central, Salesforce, Point of Sales, Temando Online, Solv up, Ace, Ex-Ngn, Tally, Google Drive, One Drive,
Value added: Fluent in Hindi
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.