Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
Key skills and experience:
- Overseas experience in educational and service organisations
- Broad knowledge of financial systems and how businesses operate
- Accounting and financial knowledge – able to prepare financial statements, accounts receivable & payment control, general ledger reconciliation, inventory and fixed assets control/reconciliations, taxation, costing and banking
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience of partnering with team members and clients
- Adheres at all times to the strictest interpretation of all relevant codes of practice and professional conduct that is required
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MYOB, Xero
Qualifications: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy); Certificate of Proficiency in Computer Networks
Value added: Fluent in Korean
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.