Project Management / Contract Management
Seeking: Project Planner/Scheduler
Key skills and experience:
- Experienced Project Planner in the construction industry
- Broad knowledge of project planning and control
- Extensive project planning experience – baseline programmes, monitoring of programmes, daily, weekly and monthly progress reports, budgeting and forecasting, Earned Value Management, Extension of Time (EOT) analysis
- Time management and organisational skills - always proactive, efficient and meet conflicting deadlines
- Team work – always engaged with colleagues and a productive, motivated member of the team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Primavera P6, SAP, AutoCad, Aconex – Document management
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science (Engineering)
Value added: Fluent in Urdu
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.