IT / Web Design
Seeking: IT Technical Support
Key skills & experience:
- IT Support professional with 6 years of experience in troubleshooting, documenting incidents or answering requests via phone or email
- Able to manage and resolve all escalated tickets/incidents as well as liaise with 3rd parties and other teams
- Troubleshooting done for Windows 7 & 10, MS Office 365/all versions, Skype for business, Outlook, RDP, Desktop, Laptop, Thin Client, desk phones, VOIP, Network connectivity, iPhone/iPad/Android phones and printers
- Experienced in configuring computers, installation of hardware components, deploying applications, repairs and servicing as well data migration, recovery and backup technologies
- Proactive – ownership of all assigned tasks/incidents/service requests and issues until completion
- Adaptable – able to work in many different environments
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Win Server 2008/2012, MS Exchange, Active Directory, VMware, Remote Desktop, Windows 7 & 10, Wireless networking, Citrix, LAN/WAN troubleshoot, SharePoint support, SAP 730 admin, DNS, DHCP, Hyper V, MAC OS, mobile devices, Cisco unified communications, Cisco unified messaging, Service Now etc.
Qualifications: Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP); CompTIA A+; Advanced Diploma in Computer Science; Diploma in Computer Science; Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE); Bachelor of Commerce
Value added: Fluent in Hindi, Telugu and Gujrati
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.