Warehousing / Logistics
Seeking: Warehouse Assistant/Logistics
Key skills and experience:
- NZ and overseas experience in warehousing and logistics
- Performed a variety of routine shipping, receiving, production and housekeeping tasks meet business standards of safety, productivity and client requirements
- Able to assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in of orders, ensuring accuracy of orders received
- Performed inventory management tasks, including end-of-day inventory counts and reporting
- Verified proper packing of materials congruent with regulatory support and company guidelines
- Experienced in delivering excellent customer service through work in the service industry
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access), MYOB, Xero
Qualifications: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy); New Zealand Diploma in Business; Diploma in English; Certificate in Retail
Value added: Fluent in Japanese
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.