Key skills and experience:
- NZ accounting graduate with about 1 years’ experience in accounting
- Excellent in computer technology and knowledge of a variety of software programs related to accounting
- Solid knowledge of accounting services such as invoicing, accounts receivable/payable, tax returns
- Detail-oriented – able to provide accurate, consistent information for data entry
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Self-directed and highly motivated
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MYOB, Quickbooks, SAP, Xero
Qualifications: Bachelor of Business in Accounting and Business Information Systems
Value added: Fluent in Pashto and Urdu
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.