Community Services / Development
Seeking: Social work
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas community service experience
- Experience in working with ex-prisoners, women and children in need
- Extensive customer service experience, work well under pressure, including being a quick thinker and problem-solving
- Happy working with people from different backgrounds
- Excellent with compliance and keeping things calm in stressful situations
- Capacity to learn quickly with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible with work schedules
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Qualifications: Psychology First Aid Course, Bachelor of Art (Majoring in Criminology, Minoring in Psychology), Associate of Science, Certificate in Science and Technology
Value added: Fluent in Spanish
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.