Project Management / Contract Management
Seeking: Project Manager/Service Delivery Manager
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in Project Management and IT Service Delivery
- A PMI certified Project Management Professional (PMP) responsible for the project management throughout the project lifecycle from initial scoping phase, through planning, estimating, budgeting and scheduling
- Successful strategic thinker, able to deliver high profile projects in both technically and politically challenging environments
- Proven service delivery experience with IT/Telecom systems and accountable for 24/7 steady operation and delivery of services to global customers
- Budget control planning experience, annual budgets from $500k - $1m
- Motivated, detail-focused and meticulous
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MS Project
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering; Master of Science (Telecommunication); PMP; ITIL
Value added: Fluent in Hindi and Tamil
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.