IT / Web Design
Seeking: IT Support/Network Administrator
Key skills and experience:
- NZ graduate with over 2 years’ experience in IT Support and as a Network Engineer
- Dedicated to always providing a high level of customer service
- Able to analyse a problem and effectively design, test and implement a solution
- Logical approach to identifying and resolving various technical issues
- Great at managing time and resources
- Able to deal with customers from all backgrounds
- Highly motivated, takes initiative
- Organised and detail-focused
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science; Cisco Certified Network Associate; Microsoft Certified Professional; Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator; CompTIA A+ and Network+ certified
Value added: Fluent in Samoan
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.