Key skills and experience:
- Several years of NZ experience in administration tasks
- Accounting experience – bank reconciliations, payments allocation, filing, recording invoices, accounts payable/receivable, PAYE, general ledger reconciliation
- Accurate attention to details
- Excellent team work skills
- Ability to prioritise duties, adapt well to changes and pressure in a workplace
- Great communication skills
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels both internally and externally
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), MYOB, COMMAC, Xero, SAP
Qualification: NZ Diploma in Business; Bachelor in Finance
Value added: Fluent in Russian
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.