Business Development / Analysis / Client Services
Seeking: Business Development/Marketing
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in Cloud IT services, especially selling through a channel ecosystem
- Business and financial acumen across roles in Finance, Sales, Marketing and Partnership
- People management experience, including geographically-dispersed virtual teams, university internship programs, and skills development
- Extensive network across New Zealand’s IT industry, especially with a base of solution providers, distributors, and resellers. Nearly 10,000 LinkedIn contacts, most of whom are in the IT industry
- Strong analytical skills, including trend analysis, forecasting, business reporting, scorecarding, and turning data into business insights
- Communications and PR skills including public speaking, PR-trained, and proficient and skilled in webinar delivery
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and all Microsoft end-user productivity applications
Qualifications: Double Bachelor of Arts (International Relations and German); Masters of International Business Studies (Finance and German emphasis)
Value added: Fluent in German, native English speaker
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.