Engineering / Technical
Seeking: Graduate Electrical and Electronics Engineer
Key skills & experience:
- Recent NZ Electrical & Electronics Engineer graduate
- Industrial experience in manufacturing in New Zealand and Malaysia
- Experience with writing technical documents such as Standard Operating Procedure, and reports
- Able to program in MATLAB, Visual Basic, C, C++ and Python
- Content with either working independently or working within a team
- Adaptable with the ability to work under pressure
- Meticulous approach, great with the detail
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SolidWorks, MicroCap, MATLAB, Visual Studio
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics)
Value added: Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.