Healthcare / Medical
Seeking: Health Promotion, Drug and Alcohol Youth Practitioner
Key skills & experience:
- Recent New Zealand graduate with a degree in Health Science, looking for her first opportunity in Health Promotion
- Has had work experience in supervision and planning activities for after-school care and holiday programmes for children
- Strong knowledge of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and its principles and its various application on healthcare programmes
- Manages time well and effectively achieves each priority set for the time-period
- Enjoys working with a team or as an individual
- Creates out of the box solutions that are attainable with the resources available
- Frequently reflects on work practices to find more effective and efficient processes
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Qualifications: Bachelor of Health Science (major in Health Promotion)
Value added: Fluent in Filipino, Visayan and has basic New Zealand Sign Language skills
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.