IT / Web Design
Seeking: Senior Systems Engineer
Key skills and experience:
- Overseas and New Zealand experience in enterprise systems, virtualisation, storage, backup and recovery (hyper-converged infrastructure)
- Sound knowledge of cloud computing in AWS and Azure with use of scripting tools and commands for automation
- Industry experience includes telecommunication, financial, aerospace, education, building, retail, digital marketing and government sectors.
- Extensive experience in the adoption and application of ITIL framework, service delivery methodologies, industry standards and best practices
- Prefer collaboration and teamwork, taking ownership and responsibility
- Proven to independently analyse and solve complex technical issues, retain consistent follow-up and proactive approach
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Office 365
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computing and Information Systems; NCC International Diploma in Computer Studies
Value added: Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.