Administration / Business Support
Key skills & experience:
- Experienced in accounts and administration with over 3 years’ experience in NZ and overseas
- Can accurately manage any portfolios and transactions
- Able to meet any important dates and deadlines to ensure that all duties are completed to the best of her ability
- Can manage competing priorities and juggle myriad tasks – while completing everything on time
- As a professional administrator, can communicate with various parties, such as clients, suppliers and colleagues
- With 2 years’ experience, flexible in dealing with customer issues
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MYOB
Qualifications: Master of Arts, Major in Interpreting and Translation; Bachelor in Commerce, Major in Accounting
Value added: Fluent in Mandarin, some Cantonese
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.