Sales / Administration
Key skills and experience:
- One year New Zealand experience in retail sales
Excellent customer service, can handle everything from initial contact through to meeting client’s needs and expectations
- Always punctual and can work under pressure
- Great at scheduling, proactive
- Love learning new things and enjoys new challenges
- Self-motivated and self-directed, work well both as part of team and autonomously
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Qualifications: Diploma of Travel of Management; Diploma in Professional Cookery
Value added: Fluent in Mandarin, some Cantonese
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.