IT / Web Design
Seeking: Network Engineer/IT Support
Key skills and experience:
- NZ graduate with experience at the University of Auckland as a Junior Network Engineer
- Solid knowledge about Cisco and Juniper switches
- Some experience with configuration, modifying and installation of switches
- Responsible person that will take on any challenge
- Works well under pressure
- Love to improve my own skills and flexible to learn new skills
- Enjoy working with teams, great communicator
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Juniper networks, Putty, Infoblox, Netdisco
Qualifications: Bachelor of Computer science (Network)
Value added: Fluent in Korean
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.