Business Development / Analysis / Client Services
Seeking: Business Analyst/Process Improvement
Key skills and experience:
- Overseas experience in Immigration, Police, Banking, Retail, Human Resources, Logistics & Law Enforcement industries
- Broad knowledge of banking, workflow, CRM and ERP systems
- Certified Change Management Practitioner using ADKAR Model (Awareness, Desire, Knowledge, Ability to implement, and Reinforcement)
- Process engineering using “Customer-Centric” technique with different notations standards (including BPMN V2.0)
- Team mentor and coach with excellent leadership skills
- Always meet deadlines regardless of the pressure around
- Ability to accept any challenge when it comes to learning new business industry
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MS Visio, MS Project, Adobe, Business Objects (SAP BI currently), PL/SQL Programming
Qualifications: Bachelor of Computer Science (Software Engineering); Change Management Certification, Process Master Certification, Six-Sigma Certification (on-line certification under process)
Value added: Fluent in Arabic
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.