Monday, 27th February, 2017
The 161st Annual General Meeting of the Auckland Regional Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Incorporated) will be held at the Crystal 2 Room, Langham Hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton on Tuesday, 21st March at 4.30pm.
The business of the Annual General Meeting will include:
- The reception and consideration of:
- The report of the Board on the Chamber’s proceedings and activities for 2016;
- The Chamber’s Revenue Account for the year ended 31st December 2016 and its Balance Sheet at that date; and
- The election of the Treasurer and other members of the Board of Directors. Each year one third of ordinary Directors retire in rotation. This year Kirsten Taylor and John Lindsay are due to retire but are eligible for re-election.
- The continuation of the Auditors in office for the ensuing year.