Thursday, 1st March, 2018
The 162nd Annual General Meeting of the Auckland Regional Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Incorporated) will be held at the The Northern Club, 19 Princes Street, Auckland on Tuesday, 20th March 2018 at 4.30pm.
The business of the Annual General Meeting will include:
- The reception and consideration of:
- The report of the Board on the Chamber’s proceedings and activities for 2017;
- The Chamber’s Revenue Account for the year ended 31st December 2017 and its Balance Sheet at that date; and
- The election of the Treasurer and other members of the Board of Directors. Each year one third of ordinary Directors retire in rotation. This year Chris Carr and Mark Franklin are due to retire but are eligible for re-election.
- The continuation of the Auditors in office for the ensuing year.