Wednesday, 24th February, 2016
The 160th Annual General Meeting of the Auckland Regional Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Incorporated) will be held at the Northern Club,
19 Princes Street, Auckland on Tuesday, 15th March at 4.30pm.
The business of the Annual General Meeting will include:
- The reception and consideration of:
- The report of the Board on the Chamber’s proceedings and activities for 2015;
- The Chamber’s Revenue Account for the year ended 31st December 2015 and its Balance Sheet at that date; and
- The election of the Treasurer and other members of the Board of Directors. Each year one third of ordinary Directors retire in rotation. This year Ted van Arkel and Peter Gulliver are due to retire but are eligible for re-election.
- The continuation of the Auditors in office for the ensuing year.