Thursday, 5th March, 2020
The 164th Annual General Meeting of the Auckland Regional Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Incorporated) will be held at The Crystal Room, Cordis, Auckland, 83 Symonds St, Grafton, Auckland on Tuesday 17 March 2020 at 4.30pm.
The business of the Annual General Meeting will include:
- The reception and consideration of:
- The report of the Board on the Chamber’s proceedings and activities for 2019;
- The Chamber’s Revenue Account for the year ended 31st December 2019 and its Balance Sheet at that date; and
- The election of the Treasurer and other members of the Board of Directors. Each year one third of ordinary Directors retire in rotation. This year Fred Hellaby and Kirsten Taylor are due to retire but are eligible for re-election.
- The continuation of the Auditors in office for the ensuing year.
RSVP: EA2CEO@chamber.co.nz by Friday 13 March 2020