The French New Zealand Chamber of Commerce (FNZCCI) is delighted to invite you to its 35th anniversary on Thursday 10th October 2019 at the Ellerslie Event Centre.
The ‘Paris at Night’ Gala Dinner will bring together more than 250 distinguished guests to celebrate the ongoing strength of the partnership between the New Zealand and French business communities.
It’s with great pleasure we will welcome:
- Her Excellency Mrs Sylvaine Carta-Le Vert, Ambassador of France to New Zealand
- Hon Phil Twyford, Minister of Transport, Urban Development and Economic Development
- Fletcher Tabuteau, New Zealand Foreign Affairs - Parliamentary Under-Secretary
- Arianne Gonzalez, Trade Commissioner France, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
- Antoine Chery, Head of the French Economic Service in Australia and the Pacific
Fittingly, the ‘Paris at Night’ evening will include a menu of the finest New Zealand ingredients and served with a premium selection of French and New Zealand wines. As part of this exceptional evening, we are honoured to host a MEDEF International delegation of 30 participants led by Hervé Guillou, CEO of Naval Group and Thierry Mallet, CEO of Transdev.
This will be a very special evening which will also provide a unique opportunity to enhance your business networks and extend hospitality to your key customers, partners and employees.
Registration for individual tickets are via Eventbrite.
Table packages are also available, please contact our team at email@example.com
Dress Code: Business attire or Black tie