The NZTBC will deliver a bilateral business forum focusing on the challenges and the opportunities available in business relations between Tonga and New Zealand.
This one-day forum will be held at the Pullman Hotel Auckland City on Friday 1 November from 10.00am - 4.00pm with networking drinks to follow.
- Hon Shane Jones, Minister for Regional Economic Development
- Lord Fakafanua, Speaker of the House, Tonga Government
Business Forum Sessions:
- Opening Session - Bilateral Trade and Investment Opportunities for Tonga
- Session 1 - Update on Tonga's Foreign Exchange Act
- Session 2 - Biosecurity - issues and concerns
- Session 3 - Labour Mobility / Pacer Plus
- Session 4 - Closing Session - 2020 update