Held on 12 March 2021 in partnership with AMCHAM, Doing Business with the USA Speakers Anthony Gadsdon, Essano, Andy Stevens, Quantifi Photonics and Helen Robinson, Organic Initiative, gave participants an insight to the
- value in the US market,
- necessity of making a full commitment, resisting temptation of shortcuts,
- importance of engaging specialist legal and accounting advisors located in the USA (often multiple) and
- benefit of working with targeted logistics providers.
Kevin Couvert, Chargé d’Affairs, US Embassy in New Zealand encouraged New Zealand companies to explore the US market emphasizing the nation is ‘open for business’.
The US market requires focus and commitment. Tick the basics off first.
Growing your business through export. LEARN MORE
Ready to enter the US market and get established?
Support and resources:
- Select USA
- US Embassy Business Support
- New Zealand US Business Council (Policy focus)
- AMCHAM American Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand (Contacts with other New Zealander’s trading with the US)
- New Zealand Trade and Enterprise NZTE (Export support for NZTE Customers)
- MFAT US Market Report 2020
- EXIM (US Export-Import Bank) Virtual Conference 21 – 23 September 2021
Auckland Business Chamber support:
Certificates of Origin for exports to the USA are issued electronically. Apply online HERE.
Not yet registered or need assistance: Email email@example.com
For all other enquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org