Our planet is going through a massive transformation while tackling climate change and global warming issues. We have to actively find solutions together so that we leave the environment in a better state than we found it. On the occasion of the World Environment Day, the FNZCCI is proud to invite you to an after-work business event with Nespresso, Air Liquide, Veolia and Watercare to share their sustainability strategy, initiatives in New Zealand and best practices.
With Circularity, we’ll also explore how organisations can be empowered to solve environmental challenges by becoming circular by design. We will share examples of circular systems and key projects here in New Zealand that organisations can be part of.
Join us to exchange knowledge and learn about sustainability business practices, hear about the challenges of climate change and the opportunities for developing a circular economy.
- Marc Dehe, Nespresso Professional Commercial Manager
- Roseline Klein, Watercare Sustainability Manager
- Alexandre Lagny, Veolia New Zealand Country Director
- Louise Nash, Circularity CEO / Founder / Circular Economy Strategist
- Son Nguyen, Air Liquide New Zealand Country Manager
This event is aimed at:
- CEOs and Executives
- Experts and Heads of Sustainability leading their organisations’ climate change and sustainability commitments
- Any business organisation that cares for the environment, wants to do good for the world and would like to know more about sustainability and circular economy.
Registration and networking from 5.00pm with the presentations commencing at 5:30pm, followed by networking drinks and nibbles.
Registration and cost
Ensure you register early to take advantage of the Early Bird price (until EOD 20 May)
FNZCCI members $25.00
From 21 May the pricing will increase to
FNZCCI members $35.00
Date: Tuesday 4 June
Time: 5.00pm - 7.30pm
Venue: NZTE Offices, Level 6,139 Quay St, Auckland CBD
NOTE to Gold & Silver members: if you are willing to use your free tickets included in your membership for this event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org