IT / Web Design
Seeking: Web Developer
Key skills & experience:
- Recent New Zealand IT graduate
- Experience in designing and analysing systems for web application
- Applicable knowledge of databases such as MySQL and SQL
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Great communication skills – able to tailor communication to people with different backgrounds and of all ages
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Dreamweaver, CMS, Eclipse, Oracle Database, BitBucket, MS Visual Studio, MS Visio
Qualifications: Bachelor of Computing Systems (Software Engineering); Bachelor of Science (Software Engineering); Diploma in Computer Studies
Value added: Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.