Engineering / Technical
Seeking: Site Engineer
Key skills & experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in civil and structural construction organisations
- Extensive construction experience – concrete, steel, precast, prestressed, and timber in commercial and residential, high-rise, bridges, civil projects
- Experience working with consultants, contractors, developers and precast manufacturers
- Construction and project management – quality control and assurance, some design work, quantity surveying, tendering, health and safety management
- Friendly and easy to get along with
- Self-motivated and self-directed with work with enthusiasm and enjoy seeing things achieved with job satisfaction
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), MS Project
Qualifications: Diploma in Management; Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
Value added: Fluent in Mandarin, Malay languages, some Cantonese, Hakka and Hokkein
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.