Administration / Business Support
Seeking: Administration/Project Coordinator
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand experience as an IT administrator, project administrator and project coordinator
- Strong work ethic, high attention to detail and focused on delivering a quality service
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems, applications and networks
- Seeks to understand and resolve problems by coordinating solutions effectively
- Positive team player who works well within all disciplines and work environments
- Prepares and implements strategies towards streamlining existing workflow in order to increase efficiency
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Publisher, Visio and Access), Adobe CS, Ecommerce and web applications, various operating systems
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Value added: Fluent in Persian
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.